Thursday, September 5, 2013

Autumn Design Challenge Beads


I was one of several lucky people who were chosen to participate in the Autumn Design Challenge hosted by Lesley Watt and Caroline of Blueberri Beads

These are the beads I received.  

The ceramic beads are from Caroline and the bronze components are from Lesley.
One of my favorite colors to work with is green so I hit the jackpot here, and I can't wait to get started!      A big thanks to both Lesley and Caroline for hosting this challenge and for generously sharing their beautiful creations so we can play.
The reveal date is October 2nd.
In the mean time please check out the blogs and websites of these very talented women.

3 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Wow they are gorgeous, Alice... I regretfully couldn't put my name in for this one (but oh so tempted!)

the Moon and Seven Stars said...

These are really pretty - Caroline and Lesley are very talented. Looking forward to seeing what you make!

CraftyHope said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to see what terrific-ness you make. :)