Friday, January 20, 2012

Bead Soup Party

Bead Soup Blog Party

I’m so happy to have won the lottery for a spot in Lori Anderson’s Fifth Bead Soup Party! This will be my first time participating in this awesome event. My partner is Carol Dillman of Dillman’s Dallies. We’ve already exchanged emails and found that we are alike in so many ways. We share a few of the same hobbies, and both shy away from using seed beads.

I’m getting ready to send out my beads to Carol today, and I hope she likes what I’ve picked out. Here’s a sneak peek.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The blog hop is March 3rd. Mark your calendars so you can visit all the blogs and see what everyone makes.

4 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

You will have a ton of fun, Miss Alice. It is a grand adventure to receive a lovingly packaged set of beads from another who shares your same passion! I look forward to watching this all unfold. Enjoy the day.
Erin

Lori Anderson said...

oh VERY cool!

CraftyHope said...

Ooooohhhh, the teaser. I love that I can see a bit of text and maybe some buttons in one of the teasers. LOVE!! I can't wait to see what it really is!

Anindita Basu said...

I love the way you took these pictures. Cool. Anxiously waiting for the March Day! Dita.