Saturday, July 20, 2013

52 Photos Routine


52 week badge
This week we are to focus on the beauty and comfort of our every day routine. The trouble is I work part time so a daily routine is out of the question.

My alarm is set for 6:15 am and on my days off I might snooze once.

Once up I eat a bowl of Cheerios while watcing the Today Show.  You might notice there is no milk in this bowl. Yep, I eat it dry.  Also I mix the regular Cheerios with some Whole Grain Cheerios becuase they add a bit of sweetness. Then I head to my computer where I  check email and catch up on all my favorite blogs. 
I have a wonderful view of the front yard and the field across the road, and nearly every morning I catch a glimpse of a little mama red fox fetching food for her babies.  She quickly cuts across our yard and is gone in the blink of an eye.  This mornining I decided to take my camera out and see if I could get a shot of her, but she never came. Even at 6:45 am the heat and humidity was almost too much. 

So there you have it. Not much inspiration here, but please check Sally's Blog for more.

13 comments:

Mary K. McGraw said...

When I used to eat cereal, I wold also eat it dry. Hope to see a picture of the red fox someday.

Diana Taylor said...

I love your cereal bowl - it would set me up for the day having my breakfast in that each morning!

LoriF said...

Beautiful bowl, and the blue/yellow colour contrast is a perfect complement, intentional or not :-)
Hope your red fox is OK!!
It IS stinkin hot, isn't it?? A little better today I think.

Empty nester at last said...

I have Cheerios too!!! LOL...but..I have to have milk! I love my cheerio's couldn't start the day with out them...after my coffee!

Unknown said...

Isn't it wonderful catching glimpses of wildlife right from your window. We live right next to a State Park and see so many creatures, and they always fascinate me, even if our dogs don't.

brokenteepee said...

She knew you were looking for her. Heh

Paula, Chief Bead Officer said...

I agree with Diana - your cereal bowl is a very pretty way to start the day - no matter what it holds. My husband is also a Cheeios fan. I think he is afraid the stores will stop selling it because there are usually four boxes of it in the pantry so if you ever run out.....

Honey from the Bee said...

As a kid we had cereal every day, but I rarely have it now. I do have hot oatmeal from time to time. Cheerios would still be a favorite though

Beti Horvath said...

Yup, a good morning routine is essential to many of us!

Niky Sayers said...

Honey cheerios are my little ones favourites, the baby has them dry so he can shovel them in his mouth by the handful, he is not a fan of spoons yet!

lynsey said...

I love cheerios, although I couldn't eat them dry. I always find my morning routine in my favourite.

Claire said...

I used to love cheerios... sadly they are not a diabetic's friend :(
great photo!
thanks for stopping by already and leaving a lovely comment :)
have a great week!
PS if you do catch a snap of mama fox, do show us :)

Lori P said...

I mix my cereal, too. I do think I'm jealous of your beautiful morning views.