Saturday, January 3, 2015

Muffin Tin Challenge


I chose a 6 cup muffin tin since  I have another challenge coming up very soon.
I'll start with the top left

Enameled focal from Bead Swede, three tiny lampwork beads, and brass rolo chain from  Vintaj
'Aurora Borealis'
Close up of focal

'Nesting'
Focal from captured Memories
 Three types of brass chain all from Vintaj


'Above the Clouds'
All beads from Blueberri beads 
 And brass rolo chain form Vintaj
'Far, Far Away'
Tiny glass spacers,Beaded links from Michaels, Coins from Vintaj
'The Bride Groom's Gift 
Focal from Summers's Studio, Brass connector and chain from Vintaj
two tiny lampwork beads and  Crystal pearls


'Winter Forest'
Enameled beads, lampwork beads, Brass willow connectors


14 comments:

Terri said...

Awesome Alice! I was especial drawn to the winter frost earrings.

Terri said...

Did I write forest or frost...well..you know what I meant.

CraftyHope said...

Oh, I love the pieces you created. Those far, far away earrings are definitely my favorite though. The green and the blue with that touch of sparkle. . .swoon!! Well done!

Elizabeth said...

Love your designs! :)

AntiquityTravelers said...

Beautiful! The Aurora Borealis piece is just lovely and the nesting one is rustic, yet sweet! what a wonderful collection you've made

Firefly Design Studio said...

I love the way your named each design! All very pretty!

Sarajo Wentling said...

Lovely pieces, Alice... and I love how they feel like they belong together as a collection.

Unknown said...

Beautiful designs, I love the 'above the clouds' necklace especially!

Bijoux Gems Joy said...

Nice work. I think the last pair of earrings, the Winter Forest earrings are my favourite though.

Anonymous said...

Very cool designs. I do love that little "nesting" piece and the winter forest earrings. So beautiful.

Sandy said...

Alice,

These are great designs and I love your bead choices the little bird and nest one is my favorite, just darling! Thank you for sharing your talent.

Unknown said...

I love all of your pieces but especially those Winter Forest earrings. Beautiful!

Shai Williams said...

What great designs! I so prefer to wear the simpler pieces as long as they have the flow that yours do.

Heather Powers said...

Alice you created a beautiful collection of jewelry - I love each one!